Friday

We Begin to Discuss Bingo

 

BINGO BY FISH

Let us Begin....

6/21/2024


Of course Bingo is not one of the major past time of our lives.  Nor should it e. I expect that most of my folks reading this are interested in playing Bingo, to include the game itself, the chance to socialize for an evening, perhaps a meal that does not need to be prepared at home and, of course, the fun of the game.

So that there is no confusion, I live in Sussex county Delaware, am over 70, am not expert on Bingo but do play in different venues and have learned a thing for or two.

We will cover the game of Bingo as allowed by the laws of both Delaware and Maryland.  I will cover the different venues, both private clubs and by a part of a government bureaucracy. 

I have played Bingo in my life, but it wasn’t until after retirement that I became a Bingo aficionado.

And, ahem, most dedicated Bingo players are older and likely retired. 


I will also cover Bingo venues because Lord they are different.  You have volunteers here that work hard to earn money for their organization.  You have volunteers over here that are just plain mean or don’t know what they are doing.  And you have volunteers here that are mediocre.

Some venues are well-arranged and organized, some are a mess, often they don’t know the rules.

And you have Bingo callers and the venue meals and this will be my target.

Next Discussion…A Maryland Bingo venue…Willards!


No comments: