Friday

Guest Editorial: Gotta Love Wisdom from a Lady Named Warchick.

At times, others are wise too

From a Blogger who calls herself ”WarChick” we have the following piece of opinion. Gotta love the name and gotta love the attitude.

I recently received an email from a reader advising me on the use of propaganda. He found my style similar to that of Ann Coulter--lots of name-calling such as hippies, femmies, and commies--and thought that I should be more "subtle."

"Leftist-hippy is not funny," he wrote.

I couldn't agree more. There is nothing more sad, more frightening than a leftist hippy.

He then gave me suggestions for more obscure references, for coining my own phrases, and becoming a paradigm of propaganda expertise. His suggestions were studied, thought out, and purposeful.

Trouble is, I really like Ann Coulter. She is on the right side and right the vast majority of the time, all subtlety aside. I have been terribly flattered by comments that I resemble her in my style.

So his first attempt to dissuade me from my current style of writing failed miserably.

Secondly, I don't believe in being subtle or coy when it comes to war. This is damned serious, and by God, I intend to win. I will nail people between the eyes with the truth every damned time. I cannot state enough that AMERICA'S WAR CHICK has not been Politically Castrated, and never will be. We have had forty years of the wretched hippy media calling right wrong and wrong right; it is time to jerk this car back to the right side of the road before someone gets hurt--I mean, more substantially than we have already been. Freedom demands brutal honesty, and given the leftist leaning of our societal experiment for forty years now, it will take some painful surgery to repair what might have been treated years ago with medication. Such is the price we pay for our cow-towing and cowardice in the face of the Dan Rathers and CBS' of the world.

And finally, I have always believed that propaganda was only necessary for those who preach evil, fear, and lies--a pretty package to disguise the ugly face of malevolence. It is an unnecessary component of truth and right, for you see, truth is not racist, sexist, or in any way biased--it simply is. The truth we are facing as we vote today is that there are those out there who wish to kill us as horrifically, consistently, and often as they possibly can, and there are those in this country--ie, the afore mentioned hippies, femmies, and commies--who are only too happy to aid and abet them in their efforts. After all, they are on the record as having done so before--their own histories testify to the truthfulness of this fact. No propaganda--no disguise--is necessary.

While I believe most people have been slightly amused by the left's propaganda minister Michael "Moore Donuts Please" and their Gestapo leader P "Vote or Die" Diddy, I have felt a chilling memory stir of learning at my father's feet how effectively Hitler used the identical tactics, under men named Goebbels and Goerring. According to the Jewish Virtual Library, "The Gestapo, http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jsource/Holocaust/Gestapo.htmlduring its tenure, operated without any restrictions by civil authority, meaning that its members could not be tried for any of their police practices. This unconditional authority added an elitist element to the Gestapo; its members knew that whatever actions they took, no consequences would arise."

I don't see anyone comparing P Diddy's alarming command to anything fearful. Hmmm... I guess gangsta threats have no consequence. How disturbingly familiar.

And what of Moore, Goebbels' American counterpart? Well, let's read what JVL had to say about him (in brackets I have changed the names; I have faith that you will know about whom they were originally speaking): "[Anyone but Bush] had indeed cause to be grateful to his Propaganda Leader, who was the true creator and organizer of the [Bush is bad] myth, of the image of the [anti-God]-redeemer, feeding the theatrical element in the [democratic] leader while at the same time inducing the self-surrender of the [American] masses through skilful stage management and manipulation. (emphasis added by author) A cynic, devoid of genuine inner convictions, [Moore] found his mission in selling [Anyone but Bush] to the [American] public, in projecting himself as [Anyone but Bush's] most faithful shield-bearer and orchestrating a pseudo-religious cult..."

In other words, these men were not only above the law, but knew better than "the people" and even God Himself what was right for the world. We all know what happened to them when the people and God had finally had enough. What they did--and are doing--was subtle, was connived, was meant to mislead, misdirect, and misappropriate.

What they did--and are now doing--was propaganda at its most wretched.

So I think I will continue with my "between the eyes" style of writing, my "calling them what they are" manner of naming. Since it is the truth--and the truth is gift enough--it has no need of ribbons and bows. I'll leave that to the hippies, femmies, and commies--after all, they know it so very well.

Keep the faith, bros, and in all things courage.











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Resa Kirkland is a lying bag of fetid cow dung. Racist and xenophoebic, she is the worst possible example of American womanhood.