Tuesday

I voted! Also, Vote Fraud in Philadelphia?

Voting in Lower and Slower Delaware. Plus Fraud in Philadelphia?



It took me exactly ten minutes to cast my vote in what is lovingly referred to as ‘lower and slower Sussex county’ Delaware. No, we don’t vote Democrat in this county but up north near Wilmington they are all liberals. Remember, Joe Biden is our state Senator but he’ll be gone next time he’s up for re-election.


There were exactly TWO, count ‘em, TWO, voting booths.


And there was no parking! Had to park on the street but hey, there was only one other person there voting.


I used a new electronic voting machine (pretty fancy for lower and slower) and hey, I could easily train my dogs to vote on those things, given an extra half hour and some dog biscuits.


Latest reports I hear is that some voting booths in Philadelphia, Pa. Already had votes registered even though no one voted yet.


BUT…the Mayor of that great city, renowned for stealing elections since 1776, was just on Fox News denying it.


“This is just a vicious lie spread by Republicans,” the man shouted. Right then and there I know that there WAS votes already on the machines.


Not that Democrats lie or anything.


Will keep eagle eye on this development.


election updates/comments/pics/laughs-ALL DAY TODAY-keep checking in

No comments: