Saturday

Rush compilation

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


  • Rush and the UAE Deal

  • Here's a Rush Rumination and I take Mr. Limbaugh to task.

    For Rush seems to think that only Americans should pay the price of their behavior. Radical Muslims get a free pass as Rush seems to preach.

    Has Rush Limbaugh become part of the lamestream media elite with his out-of-touch presentation of the UAE port deal?

    Sadly, I'm afraid so.
    HERE

  • How Rush Gets It Wrong

  • Here's a TV post but it's really about radio. Talk radio, to be specific.

    Rush Limbaugh, I love him. But two things about this radio genius really bug me. Tune in and see if you agree.
    HERE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Comments on Rush Post

  • I did a post on Rush Limbaugh…"How Rush Gets It Wrong".

    Got a lot of comments on the article, many from Rush's beloved liberals.

    And they're not that bad!
    HERE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

    No comments: