Wednesday

POLITICAL TIDBITS-All You Need to Know About Jimmy Carter; and "Ugly Betty" Has Ugly Mouth

In this week's Political Tidbits we deal with former President Jimmy Carter.

Yes we do. Because he was the WORST President EVER and we've got a personal diatrabe and pics to prove it.

Plus, Ugly Betty is really, really UGLY!


Pic of the Day
Moonbats I have known




Quote of the Day
"Sometimes the Universe doesn't give us exactly what we want when we want it, because there's actually something better down the road."
~~Sandra Anne Taylor



Web Site Worth the Visit
Smallest Churches in America

That's what's compiled on this site, see example below.

Small church for site link


CLICK HERE



TIDBITS

RANDOM TIDBITS

Gumby debuted on 'The Howdy Doody Show' in 1956.
***
The world's deepest subterranean vertical drop is in Croatia.
***
Guy Fawkes Day is the annual English celebration of a failed terrorist attack.
***
The saxaphone was first used by symphony orchestras as early as 1844. Composers such as Debussy, Berlioz, Strauss, and Bizet created serious classical compositions for it.
***
On 29 million tons of solid waste generated in 2001, 35.7% was paper, 12.2% was yard trimmings, 11.4% was food scraps and 11.1% was plastic.
***
The French math pordigy Evariste Galois wrote down his polynomial theories the night before he was killed in a duel, or else the world would never have known about them.


Political Tidbits


Ugly Betty and Ugly Comments

For a while there I liked the star of the "Ugly Betty" series. In fact, I rather enjoyed the tongue-in-cheek look at the world of fashion and the character of Ugly Betty was charming.

From Newsbusters.org
As a presenter at Saturday's “Film Independent's Spirit Awards” carried live at 2pm PST/5pm EST on the Independent Film Channel (IFC), actress America Ferrera (IMDb page), the title role star of ABC's Ugly Betty, interjected a bit of political commentary suggesting the U.S. will not be “the land of the free” again until President Bush leaves office. Taking the stage inside a tent on the Santa Monica beach, Ferrera was joined by actor Zach Braff, a star on NBC's Scrubs, to present the award for the “Best First Feature.” In the scripted exchange, Braff asked: “So do you think that you have any traits in common with the country that is your namesake?” Ferrera replied: “I guess I'm a free-spirited person and America's supposedly the 'land of the free,' right?” She then added, to loud applause from the left coast film industry audience: “Or at least we will be in 2008.”

Well I'll never watch this show again.

See, this is what these Hollywood ENTERTAINERS have yet to realize. No wait! Quite a few of them have realized the truth but they don't like it. Just ask the Dixie Chicks. Heh.

Like Laura Ingrahm says...SHUT UP AND SING!

Look you Hollywood Moonbats, we want you to entertain us. We do not, out here in la-la land where we carry this country on our backs whilst raising the next generation of citizens and soldiers that will protect your sorry butts, elect any of you starlets and singers to keep us informed politically.

If Ugly Betty and a few of her celeb friends would change the channel off of "E!" once in a while, they'd see that, hey, we've got cable news and punditry 24/7 now! We don't need the Dixie Chicks or Ugly Betty commenting on politics. We don't "elect" them to do this. The irritate the hell out of me, these plastic humans who think they can tell ME how to think.

The article linked above suggests that the 2007 Academy Awards would be full of such political commentary, the article having been written before the Oscar presentation. Well that didn't happen, even though we had hypocrite Al Gore on the stage and goodness, lesbian Melissa Etheridge launched into singing orgasms with a song about global warming, dear Lord these people need to get a grip. I'm going to pray for them they are just so depressed.

For now, "Ugly Betty" is off my list. Watch this little witch's show fall right off the radar.

The WORST President Ever

From CBSNEWS.com:
A question that seems to be on everybody's mind these days turns out to be: Is George Bush the worst President in American history?
But how do you judge? Is he the most morally disgusting? The worst mangler of the English language? Ever since the atom bomb was dropped, we've had a whole string of bozos who cannot pronounce the word "nuclear." How much should that count against them?




Former President James Carter wrote a lying book recently. More, it seems this loser will never go away. Thus, for posterity and for sweet granddaughter Kaitlyn Mae, I must correct the record.

What Carter Did for America


Kaitlyn, who knows, might well be forced to read Carter's lying book where Carter blames Israel for the Palestinians' failure to craft a liveable, peaceful country despite money thrown at it for over twenty years now and a UN peace force watching over it. Kaitlyn might study a history book written by teachers' union liberals and who knows, Jimmy Carter might be depicted as a sucessful president, not the ever-loving loser this man was.

Finally, it seems that Jimmy Carter will never go away and despite his failures as a leader, he galavants all over the world acting like he has this country's respect. For Kaitlyn, study the picture below. THIS is what the US of A thought of Jimmy Carter's presidency when the man dared to run again in 1980.

1980 election results


While we're at it, Kaitlyn, look over the pics below for here, before your lying eyes, is what President James Carter brought down on America during the four years this man almost destroyed our country.



Hostages under Carter

Okay, Kaitlyn Mae, above, we have the famous gas lines. Indeed I was but in my mid-twenties when Jimmy Carter was busy wrecking this country. I worked a full-time job and attended college at night. The economy was so bad that every day I dreaded going to work, fearful that THIS might be the day I'd get a pink slip. And if I wasn't laid off because of the bad economy, I had to struggle to get gasoline, often spending my evening hours waiting in gas lines depending if my license tag ended in an odd or even number.

Yeah....Jimmy Carter. He did this.

Oh....and no Christmas lights. Indeed, in order to "conserve" energy, we didn't put up Christmas lights. What a sad Christmas we had under Carter. Then this hypocrite brags publicly that he lit the fire in his fireplace even though it was mid-summer. Wasn't it too hot for a fire, the media would ask. Why NO Carter would say, he just turned up the air conditioner so it would feel like winter inside!

Let me get this straight....while I had NO Christmas lights up, Carter was cranking up the air conditioner so he could have a fire in the fireplace in mid-summer? Now we have the lovely Al Gore telling us to conserve and hey, I've been there and done that. They don't want us ALL to conserve, folks. They just want US to conserve. They will light fires in mid summer whilst running the air conditioner at full speed.

Interest rates on home mortages hovered at 17% and higher during the Carter administration. Nothing keeps a country strong like a healthy Middle Class. NO country on this planet has ever been sucessful without a strong, vibrant middle class. Carter beat us all up with his awful policies and lackluster economy. The inability of so many to buy a home, that benchmark of a strong middle class, damned us all to depression. Along with the gas lines and missing Christmas lights, of course. With all of this, Carter had the freaking NERVE to complain that America was in a state of "malaise". Damn right we were in a state of mailaise. We had HIM for a president!

Oh...and please don't forget those hostages in Iran!

Indeed. A bunch of radical Islamofacists took our Americans at the Iranian American embassy hostage. Study that pic above...damn if one of those captors doesn't resemble current Iranian president Ahmadinejad. Several of the captors today swear it's him. So STILL we pay the price for the awful presidency of James Carter, peanut farmer, liar and total zero.

Did Carter go in and rescue our American citizens which were lawfully in a protected embassy? No he did not. Our hostages were held captive for over 400 days and weren't released until the U.S. elected ANOTHER president. On the day of Ronald Reagan's inauguration Iran released those hostages. What, you think that was just a coincidence.

And so I rant and more than anything, hope that Kaitlyn Mae reads this when the history books paint James Carter as a great president.

He was terrible, Kaitlyn Mae. Just an awful, awful man. He should be ashamed to show his face in public but then he does have his foreign policy business and gets a bunch of Arab money for his lies.

Just so you know, Kaitlyn Mae...the TRUTH about Jimmy Carter. From one who suffered under his ineptness.

An Inconvenient Truth...Hollywood and Gore Environmental Hypocrites-A Rant

I was cutting, folding and stapling used boxes in my garage the other day when I decided, the hell with it, I'm not going to recycle, I'm not going to conserve, I'm not doing all the things I and my fellow American citizens do on a regular basis for which we receive no bogus oscars or lectures from environmental hypocrites.

Come on folks. Not one soul in Hollywood, and especially Al Gore, pays any attention to their so-called "carbon footprint". Which is fine with me as they can waste all they want so long as they pay for their waste and cause no harm to me and mine. But when Melissa Etheridge and Al Gore team up to sing lies and tall tales to me, complete with song-background lectures, I'm tuning the whole lying pack out.

Let me tell you something Melissa and Al and all the rest of you high-flying, low-living celebrities who can't be happy just entertaining me for the big bucks America allows you to earn with its intrinsic freedoms. There are millions, go with me here, MILLIONS or Americans across this fruited plain who work in small and big ways to keep this country great, beautiful and peaceful.

For WASTE is the enemy of Mother Nature and us idiots out here in la-la land understand waste all too well. If we waste our money we can't pay our bills; if we waste food we'll be out of nutrition; if we waste electricity we got a wallop of an electric bill. Wealthy people needn't bother themselves with such details yet they're going to lecture US?

I belong to the National Wildlife Society as a Backyard Habitat Steward. I train people how to welcome wildlife into their own yards to better the lives or both the wildlife and the humans with a mutual shared environment. I wonder if Barbra Streisand would allow me to meet with her and give her tips on how to better feed those birds who will fill her days with song and avian joy.

I recycle trash on a regular basis as hey, I've got to throw those boxes out anyway, I've got to discard those cans, those newspapers need to be gotten out of the house.

I gather the autumn dying leaves from the ground and pile them onto a compost pile. All year I gather my vegetable and yard scraps, coffee grounds and other compostable material and mix it all together to rot. The result will be a rich dirt that will nourish my gardens the following spring.

Does Al Gore or Melissa Etheridge do any of this I must wonder?

And it's not just me, folks. Oh no, mine own wise self is not taking all the credit for recycling and avoiding waste. Us average citizens do this sort of thing every day. There are volunteers who clean streams and roadsides on their weekends. There are millions of us out here who HAVE to avoid waste for bankruptcy, who care about our surround and our small but precious eco-systems. We keep this country beautiful and neat.

In addition, I have a septic tank and a well. I've had a well run dry and a septic tank back up into the house. It's my own environment and I respect it. Does Babs or sweet Melissa have a septic tank? When it's brown, Melissa, we flush it down. When it's yellow, Melissa, we let it mellow. I wash dishes twice a week, I do the laundry once a month. I use the water I run while waiting for the hot to water my plants. In every move I make in this little eco-system I consider the effects of my world, my eco-system, the water of life I must reserve.

I AM SICK TO DEATH OF LECTURES BY THESE PEOPLE WHO LIKELY FLUSH THE DAMN TOILET EVERY TIME THEY TAKE A PISS! Out here in la-la land, we must live within the constraints of a budget, the water line of a well, the constraints of a septic system. We are not the ones to be preaching to, every damn one of you lying rich hypocrites. YOU are the ones wasting this planet's resources. And you know what? I wouldn't say a word about Melissa Etheridge's toilet flushing habits or Al's electricity bill....IF THEY'D STOP LECTURING ME!

Al Gore...dear Lord, what a zero. This man has never recycled a cardboard box in his entire damn life.

I must ask, yon readers, how long are we going to allow these people to urinate upon our feet while telling us it's raining?

More Political Tidbits HERE

Digg!

Add POST to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your words in this article represent much anger yet they do hold 'some' truth. Your anger is what compromises your integrity however. Regarding Jimmy Carter, yes, he has made mistakes as many other presidents have. But please tell me why you twist some of the truths and fail to mention any of the good things the man has done?

Regarding the enrgy crisis, do you realise that the president has very little to do with the cost of gasoline? That rests on the shoulders of the oil industries, in this case it was OPEC. You have to remember that the oil industry is not nationalized in this country, as Hugo Chavez is attempting to do at this moment. You do realise that we will most likely go to war now with Venezuela because of this? Is more war really worth blasphemising another man because you are too lazy to go ride a bike? If you truly want to blame persidents, then you might as well blame every president since George Washington, who mentioned the following in his outgoing speech.

"Washington warns against foreign influence in domestic affairs and American meddling in European affairs. He warns against bitter partisanship in domestic politics and called for men to move beyond partisanship and serve the common good. He called for an America wholly free of foreign attachments, as the United States must concentrate only on American interests. He counseled friendship and commerce with all nations, but warned against involvement in European wars and entering into long-term alliances. The address quickly set American values regarding religion and foreign affairs, and his advice was often repeated in political discourse well into the twentieth century; not until the 1949 formation of NATO would the United States again sign a treaty of alliance with a foreign nation.[citation needed] Washington strictures against political parties were ignored at the time and ever since."

Our involvement in foriegn affairs is what has truly caused many of our problems today. -Dependence on foriegn oil, -Locked into the UN. -Locked into foriegn aid policies that accounts for much of our national spending (this due primarily to dependence on oil).

Go ride a bike lady. Stop preaching to the choir and instead set an example and go make a difference for yourself. Any fool can complain openly about others, but only truly honorable people take the time to make a difference.

Thank you for your time mam. I do not mean this out of disrespect, but merely to make a point that what you are doing is wrong, regardless of your opinion which is given to you by the men and women that have died to protect our nations honor that no longer exists today because of people like you.

Just FYI. I have served this once great nation and have gone to war for it. Have you?

Anonymous said...

Pat & Kaitlyn too.

First let me qualify myself. I too am a veteran although I've not been in combat. I'm also a father, husband, and grandpa. I'm a midwestern, blue collar, skilled tradesman working in the automotive industry.

I agree with you Pat 110%. What amazes me is that there are so many intelligent and articulate people in this world that fail to see the forest for the trees. The previous commenter is just this type of person.

These people feel that their social status allows them to dictate to me, and others like me, how we should live. First of all I couldn't give less of a damn about their social status and moreover, I'm tired of all of these Jetstream/Limosine Liberals snivveling and crying about how "terrible" the USA is yet this is the land that proffered thier circumstances. They expect us to believe that the pee on our boots is rain because that is precisely what they believe. These sycophants don't have the guts to look at "ALL" of the facts to validate their positions. They simple see the tree and then hug it.

I realise that the President has very little to do with the price of gasoline. It is a FACT. I realised this fact yesterday, and will realise it again tomorrow. That is why I don't go bashing Bush or any other President when I have to pay almost $3.00 for a gallon of gas. A fact is a FACT, whether convenient or not. Much like the Truth.

Anonymous said...

What I really meant to say...

First let me qualify myself. Like the previous commenter, I too am a veteran. I volunteered and served 6 years in the Military. Although I've not been in combat, I don’t despise or deride people who have. Not all people are suited for Military service. I'm also a father, husband, and grandpa. I'm a Midwestern, blue collar, skilled tradesman working in the automotive industry.

I agree with you Pat 110%. Your integrity is uncompromised and intact. When speaking the truth, the passion with which you express yourself only enhances, not compromises the subject. The previous commenter hence referred to as “Lefty”, accuses you of twisting the truth and failing to mention any of the good things Jimmy Carter has done. Well, Lefty, what the hell good has he done? Enumerate for us all, please! And, while you are at it, please support the twisting of the truth comment. What amazes me is that these sycophant drones think that if it sounds good, it must be good. If someone said it, it must be so. Give me a break. Lefty, you fail to see the forest for the trees.

Articulation is not a substitute for intelligence or truth, despite what the mainstream media purports. Being able to articulate a point doesn’t change the verity of the topic. Facts and truths are just that, Facts and Truths. While they are often synonymous, they can’t be mitigated no matter how hard you try. These people feel that their social status allows them special privilege to do just that, mitigate truths and facts. I’m not buying it. Don’t dictate to me, and others like me, how we should live.

First of all, most of us couldn't give less of a damn about “high society’s” social statuses. Moreover, we’re tired of all of these Jetstream/Limosine Liberals sniveling and crying about how "terrible" the Good Old USA is yet, this is the land that has proffered their circumstances. If you don’t like the USA, then LEAVE the USA. The reason they expect us to believe that the piss on our boots is rain is because that is precisely what they believe. These apple polishers don't have the guts to look at "ALL" of the facts to validate their positions. They simply see the tree and then hug it.

Regarding the energy crisis, yes, I realize that the President has very little to do with the price of gasoline. It is a FACT. I realized this fact yesterday, and will realize it again tomorrow. That is why I don't go bashing Bush, or any other President, when I have to pay almost $3.00 for a gallon of gas. A fact is a FACT, whether convenient or not. That’s what’s wrong with society today. If we don’t like the truth, we mitigate it. When that doesn’t work, we legislate it and then litigate it. The inconvenience in Al Gore’s truth is that it is ALL mitigated facts. It is nothing more than a collection of speculations. It is cinematographic conjecture. At best it is a vengeful vitriolic fairy tale. That’s Gore’s Inconvenient Truth. I don’t want to hear that it is based on the research of a consensus of scientists either. After all, a consensus of scientist once thought the world was flat. They also thought that the earth was the center of the Universe. We have since learned that to Anna Nicole Smith and Britney Spears are the centers of the Universe. If you don’t believe me, ask MSNBC or CNN. And for the record, in a capitalist economy, supply and demand ultimately dictate the price of products, not the manufacturers. If the tree hugging water boys would allow us to harvest our OWN oil, we would be less dependent on OPEC and they would LOWER their prices to keep our business. But hey, those are just the facts.

Lefty also claims that our involvement in “foreign affairs” is what causes many of our nation’s problems. Well... Enumerate please! Reality is that our current affairs in foreign lands are a direct result of foreign lands sticking their nose into our current affairs. Let me throw a few other facts at you. 1. I hate war as much as anyone. 2. Cowardice and suck-butt foreign policy by previous Presidential administrations has left our country vulnerable and a target to those that covet our glory and crave our demise. This aggression MUST be addressed. I would rather we dig up their back yard than our own.

Make no mistake about it folks. Whether Lefty meant to disrespect or not, he certainly did. And his point, well, I’m sure his hat will hide it. As for opinions, they are not given, they are formed, and the free expression of those opinions is what is protected by our nation’s men and women as they defend our constitution, our country, and our way of life. That is Honor. Disregard Lefty’s juvenile finger waving tirade and remember, in life we have to keep the faith, keep score, and keep on keeping on! You have a loyal and patriotic Grandmother Kaitlyn!

Just FYI. I hope that Lefty remembers what rock he was hiding behind when he served this ALWAYS great nation and went to war for it because he left his honor, pride, fidelity, and loyalty to our nation behind that rock when he came home.