Sunday

8/27/22:Bureaucrats and who really failed. Big secret revealed about Liz Cheney....those Fox pundits.

 Daily Miscellany


Thoughts and flashes of brilliance that enter my head from nowhere.

Enjoy.  Or abhor, depending on the effect of my "wisdom".


---------------------------------------------------
THE CDC ADMITS IT DID A BAD JOB

Here's a surprise....I don't think the CDC did all that bad during the recent pandemic.

That does not mean I dismiss the mediocrity of the bureaucrats.  Workers in institutional types environments are not known for being creative  and instinctive.

My point is....the CDC performed with mediocrity as they will perhaps twenty years in the future when there might be another pandemic.

It's the nature of the beast.

-------------------------------------------------
LIZ CHENY'S REAL PLAN

Rumor says she plans to run for the big job....the one Biden  currently holds.  Rumor also has it that she wants to be the federal D.A.

BUT I HAVE THE TRUTH!!!!

You heard it here first.   It's a hunch on my part, but I think Liz, and her father the great shooter, Dick Cheney, plan to start A NEW POLITICAL PARTY!!

Indeed, there are plenty of GOP Trump haters and fill the other half with discontent Democrats...boom...

I'm telling you it could work. 

--------------------------------------------------
POLITICAL CARTOON OF THE WEEK




----------------------------------------------------------
FAUCI TO RESIGN BY YEAR END


I feel about Fauci like I do about CDC.

Fauci is a bureaucrat.  Mediocrity is the best you're going to get. 

Although in Fauci's case, I believe he lied for the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases , and he lied as commanded by higher level bureaucrats.

---------------------------------------------------
REVIEW OF FOX PUNDITS, MODERATORS , HOSTS AND HOSTESSES



















I thought it time for me to give an analysis of all my frequently watched Fox Cable News Network's pundits,  and show hosts.  I didn't include all the hosts or pundits, only those on shows I watch.

Forthwith:  

Steve Doocy-

co-host of Fox and Friends in the morning.Steve might be more famous because of his son than his own bag of talent as Peter Doocy covers the White House press conference and does a wonderful job of it.  Steve Doocy is a pleasant fellow to watch but he's mundane.

Brian Kilmeade-

I don't know what's going on with Kilmeade, but of late he seems to be on TV quite frequently.  First, he has his own show on Saturday night:"One Nation With Brian Kilmeade".  Then he's one of the three co-hosts of "Fox and Friends"  .  He is also a guest of a couple of shows , to include "The Five" and the "Greg Gutfield Show".  He's a great host and certainly is a hard worker.

Tucker Carlson-

I adore "Trucker Carlson" and his show is one of the few I DVR daily.  Carlson tells it like it is and he's loud about it.

Sean Hannnity-

 is a successful radio host and has a Fox show at 10 pm weekdays.  I do not think Hannity is all that great but he does have a way to get the best guests.  He also interrupts those guests not so gracefully.

Shannon Bream- 

I have so special affection for Bream but she did get the job hostessing "Fox News Sunday", to replace that awful Chris Wallace.

Laura Ingram-

I play the Fox weekday shows  very late at night.  Ingraham is heard by me, often while I sleep.  Keeps my mind occupied but I hate when she talks to Hannity at the show beginning.

Maria Bartriomo-

 has a show on Fox cable new on Sunday.  She has great guests and is a great interviewer.

Dan Bogino-

 hosts a good radio show and was recently given a show on Saturday night on Fox Cable.  I consider Bongino a little boring and he seldom has interesting guests.

Tammy Bruce 

is an admitted Lesbian but she shows her conservatism proudly.

Neil Cavuto

 is on weekdays at 4 pm.  Cavuto is a bit boring but he'll tell you what's going on in the world.

Trey Gowdy- 

is a former elected guy and now has a Saturday night show on Fox Cable.  Gowday to politically too polite to be all that interesting.


Jessie Watters-

 has the best hair on television.  He has a daily show right before Tucker Carlson.  He's a good pundit, has  interesting guests and then there's that hair.

Bret Baier-

 is boring, comes off as a bit dumb, and is not liked by many conservatives.  He's ok to boringly orate the news of the day but mediocre beyond this.

Martha MacCallum-

ok.  A pretty Fox pundit, fills her space well.

And now, for the worst pundit/show host on Fox-Greg Gutfield ! I cannot stand this man.  I can''t stand his snarl, I can't stand his jokes....  Well I know many disagree with me, but he's the only Fox show I intentionally switch when he comes on.

And now for my favorite Fox Show Hostess, Harris Faulkner!  This might seem a surprise because Harris Faulker is no Tucker Carlson or Peter Doocy.  She is on daily, at 11 am.  Her show has Harris reciting the big news of the day and interviewing a couple of guests. It's a good show to have lunch with and by me, Faulkner is a great pundit.

------------------------------------------------

TIME FOR A SMILE





No comments: