Friday

3.18.23-Failing Banks, Daylight Saving Time, Buster Murdaugh, Moles and giggles and grins.

  Political Thoughts

----------------------------------------------------

Silicone Valley Bank is Bust

The banks are failing all about us and it makes me nervous.

As I am to understand it, it is mostly the Biden administration that somehow allowed these banks to go astray.

Hunter must be running the banks.
------------------------------------------------------
Jan. 6  lies revealed by Tucker Carlson

We have been watching Tucker Carlson as he reviews the "crimes" and lies spread about Trump voters on Jan. 6, 2022.

Liz Cheney was one such liar.  Nancy Pelosi did not bother with notifying the capital police.  Many Trump fans were invited into the capital building by the FBI itself.

Tucker is getting a lot of flack on his reporting from the likes of CNN and MSNBC but he tells is like it is.

And the DOJ ain't pretty on how they handled that so-called riot.

---------------------------------------------------

Political Cartoon for the Week
-------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------
Weekly Idle Gossip

Just a collection on social/political items that caught my attention.  Now I try to catch yon reader's attention.

------------------------------------------

The Cat Gift of The Mole for the cat

-----------------------------------------------------
I found my cat, Shadow, sitting on my porch, pointed ears perked and awaiting me to invite her in.

Which I did.

Somehow she got outside by tearing the window screens apart and joining another gray cat, male, who mated with her and soon I had five kittens in my house.

At any rate, Shadow is now five years old and that same gray male cat keeps coming around.  Shadow, on the other hand, is no longer interested and further, she's been spayed.  Still, I find a dead mole by the bottom porch step, left I assume by the male cat for Shadow.

We got rid of the dead mole and Shadow did not bother with it.

God bless the dead mole.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Daylight Savings time


I've been hearing complaints about daylight savings time and I think that some people need to be smacked.

Allow me to end with one very important reminder.



























--------------------------------------------------
Contribute to FreeRepublic

Reminder...the first quarter of this year is almost over.  Time for fill the coffers of FreeRepublic to keep it open and liberated.

Contribute NOW!

--------------------------------------------------------------
Review-"That's My Jam"
-----------------------------------------------------
























I  have, by this writing, watched this show exactly two times.  It is hosted by Jimmy Fallon, the same guy who delivered this year's Oscar.  

I do not like this man, if he is host of the Oscar or this ridiculous show.

It's a sort of trivia show but silly, noisy and not all that entertaining.  And I say this as someone who quite likes trivia.

This show feature four celebrities who play as teams of two against each other.  This past week, for example, one of the celebrities was Patty LaBelle.

The contenders put their hands in a box filled with maybe pumpkin, ham or other unknowns, and race to guess the items first.  Sometimes they play a singing contest only they will utter the song lyrics with one word.  For example, the song might be "Falling in Love" but the contender would sing the tune of the song but use one word to make the tune.

Hey, I think the concept is dumb, loud, boring and of little entertainment.

If you like noise and loudness, THIS IS YOUR SHOW!


NEXT WEEK-Review "American Idol"
--------------------------------------------------------------

Editorial-Writing My Dream Book
-----------------------------------------------------

















I need to contact Buster Murdaugh.  I would love to interview him for my book about the Murdaughs that desperately needs to be written.

One of the first things I would ask Buster is if, indeed, his family regularly referred to the now deceased  Paul Murdaugh as "Paw Paw".

I would learn as much about the Murdaughs as I could as this is a very interesting family.

If anybody should meet Buster Murdaugh, invite him to contact me.

He has a right to tell his story.
------------------------------------------------------




TIME FOR A SMILE





No comments: