Wednesday

3.2.23-Political and true crime, to include Alex Murdaugh, review of "Next Level Chef", gossip, giggle and grins

  Political Thoughts

Worst Secretary of Transportation....EVER


Not that there have been many superior Secretaries of Transportation.  But in this area of blocked delivery services, trains jumping the tracks and airplanes nearly colliding in the air, seems that current Secretary of Transportation, Pete Buttigieg is the absolute worst.

He was on paternity leave when all the roads were blocked from deliveries.  Then, when the trains jumped the track in Ohio ole Pete was....well for a full month he never bothered to visit the accident area.

President Trump came to the train-accident area well before Buttigieg showed up.

Now if we give it some thought, few of our current Secretaries of anything, to include our Vice-President, don't do much of anything.
---------------------------------------------------
So It Was the Chinese FLU?

All week I've been hearing that per a revelation, it was the CHINESE who sent mighty COVID to our shores.

Is anybody surprised by this?

As I recall right from the start President Trump referred to it as "Chinese Flu".  Trump got publicly chastised for this but here we are, two and a half years later, learning from our own government that China somehow let the virus loose.

I suspect that the virus was let loose as a way to defeat Trump and allow Biden to win.

Just a guess but I don't put anything pass the Bidens.
--------------------------------------------------------
The Unbelievable Murdaugh Murders...Who Killed Meg and Paw Paw?

I have been watching the court trial of Alex Murdaugh and I am shocked.

I am an avid true crime buff but even with that I've only one ear open to this trial.

First I learn about his housekeeper, who fell down the stairs and died.  There was a large financial settlement that was supposed to go to the housekeeper's family from the Murdough's house insurance.  The housekeeper's family never got a penny from Murdough.

As my ears started turning in to this story, I learn that Murdough was addicted to some sort of oxycodin and was stealing upwards of millions of dollars from his law practice.

Then I learn about some adolescent who was found dead on the highway and it is suspected that one of the Murdough boys caused it.  Also, the adolescent female who was killed by a boat accident on a boat drive by one of the Murdough boys.

Finally, and by now my ears are perked and I'm shocked.  Seems someone shot and killed Paul Murdaugh and Alex's wife Megs.

Is it believed that Alex paid someone to commit the crime, just as he allegedly paid someone to fake an attempt on HIS life.

It's a crazy set of circumstances but by now, way I figure, Alex Murdaugh is a narcissist.  Evidently Alex thinks he is entitle to kill anybody who had money he wants or who he wants out of his life.

As of this writing, no verdict has been returned.

I pray the jury finds this man guilty.

His son and wife deserved to live.
-------------------------------------------------------------------

Political Cartoon for the Week
-------------------------------------------------


---------------------------------------------------

Weekly Idle Gossip
----------------------------------------

Just a collection on social/political items that caught my attention.  Now I try to catch yon reader's attention.

My Lost Pot

It's a silly story, but for a couple of hours I could not find my pot that boils and drains what is within.

I've had this post for almost 20 years and I really needed it.  I was a bit piqued by my daughter, who is now living with me, in that I assumed she put is somewhere and I didn't know where.  I complained to daughter and she began looking for the pot.  She swore she never moved it.

Finally daughter picked up my cutting board then covering one of the kitchen sinks.  There was my pot, happy and health.  I supposed that I left it there.
-------------------------------

President Biden and the Ashes

Please note on the picture that President Biden is wearing his ashes for Ash Wednesday, as he does every year.  Even though he preaches that abortion should be legal, against the Catholic church teaching, HE gets to proudly wear his ashes.

I'm not proud of this, but I did not my ashes this year.

But Biden, as always, proudly wears his.

----------------------------------------------------------------
My Ukraine Baltimore Experience

In fact I once lived in a neighborhood full of Ukranians, in Baltimore, on Broadway, right near my school, St. Patrick's.

The reputation of the Baltimore Ukranians was one of being off to themselves, hard-working and law-abiding.  When St. Patrick had their exams, I got to go to lunch with a Ukranian family.

They were great.

I'm not saying that all Ukranians are like those I knew in Baltimore, but they were good people one would like to have as neighbors.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Picture of ME

So above is me, a pic I came upon.  I was in my early 30's in that picture and I gaze upon it and think..."I wasn't so ugly", which I always thought I was.

Not to worry.  I am now 72 years old and do not look anything like this anymore.

But I don't look half bad and yeah, the men were like a bus...miss one and another one comes right along.
------------------------------------------------


------------------------------------------------------------------
Review- Next Level Chef starring Gordon Ramsay


I do quite enjoy cooking shows and you can't go wrong watching a cooking show produced and judged by Gordan Ramsay.

The show has three kitchens.  One is very modern, with all unique appliances and cool cook tops and such.  The middle kitchen is down a level from the top one, without huge deep fryers and handy pots.  The basement kitchen is drab, not equipped nearly as much as the top kitchen or middle one.

The assigned kitchens are dependent on which team lost the last challenge and which one won to deserve the top kitchen.

I like the show because it appeals to folks with all kinds of kitchens.

Check it out.  It airs on Fox.

NEXT WEEK-"Restaurant Impossible with Robert Irvine
-----------------------------------------------

TIME FOR A SMILE




No comments: