Wednesday

True Crime Trump assination attempt not reported, what's up with Chinese virus? More and smiles.

Daily Miscellany

Thoughts and flashes of brilliance that enter my head from nowhere.

Enjoy.  Or abhor, depending on the effect of my "wisdom".

Nancy Pelosi was my childhood acquaintance.  I wouldn't call her a friend because a)she's about eight years older than me and b)I never said a word to her in my life, nor she to me.

My father was a union shop steward in Baltimore's Local 101.  He was very involved in Baltimore politics, and as a sort of "reward" he was given home repair jobs on Mayor D'Alesandro's house in Baltimore's Little Italy.  Mayor D'Alesandro was Nancy's father.

My father took me and my younger brother along...we were about ten years old as my ageing memory recalls.  He took us along because a)my mother was working and we needed watching and b)we helped by picking up trash and fetching tools.

Nancy D'Alesandro was often there as she was in high school at the time.  I will always remember her perfectly pleated skirts.  Like I said, she never spoke to me, why would she?  I was a kid and she was an important adolescent in the Baltimore scene.

I recall how she'd ask her mother for permission for something and her mother would say no.  Then she'd go sweet talk and her father and get her way.
---------------------------------------
And that's my memories of my childhood acquaintance of Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi.
-------------------------------------------

Knife-Wielding Assailant Arrested Outside of the White House Threatened to ‘Assassinate’ President Trump


Here's a story that went under the radar.  This happened a couple of weeks ago but got very little news coverage.

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/knife-wielding-assailant-arrested-outside-of-the-white-house-threatened-to-assassinate-president-trump/

Suspect Roger Hedgpeth, 25, was apprehended outside of the White House on Sunday while allegedly holding a knife and muttering about how he wanted to assassinate President Donald Trump. A Secret Service officer reported that Hedgpheth told him: “I am here to assassinate President Donald Trump… I have a knife to do it with.” Hedgpheth is from Florida and the police report describes him as a “critically missing/endangered person” and “mental health consumer.” He was armed with a 3.5-inch blade that was attached to his left hip while there was an empty pistol holster on his right hip when he was apprehended, according to the police report.
--------------------

Did coronavirus originate in Chinese government laboratory? Scientists believe killer disease may have begun in research facility 300 yards from Wuhan wet fish market

Technically this might not be considered a true crime but more in major warfare.

I'd been hearing all weekend about this research facility near Wuhan.  Did the Chinese develop this virus on purpose to terrorize the world or was it an accident that occurred at the facility.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/02/16/tom-cotton-coronavirus-conspiracy/

Above a Wapo article about Congressman Tom Cotton and the belief that development of this virus was intentional.
------------
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8009669/Did-coronavirus-originate-Chinese-government-laboratory.html

Chinese scientists believe the deadly coronavirus may have started life in a research facility just 300 yards from the Wuhan fish market. A new bombshell paper from the Beijing-sponsored South China University of Technology says that the Wuhan Center for Disease Control (WHCDC) could have spawned the contagion in Hubei province. 'The possible origins of 2019-nCoV coronavirus,' penned by scholars Botao Xiao and Lei Xiao claims the WHCDC kept disease-ridden animals in laboratories, including 605 bats. It also mentions that bats - which are linked to coronavirus - once attacked a researcher and 'blood of bat was on his skin
 ------------------------------------------
Topless protesters storm stage as Bernie Sanders campaigns in Nevada

Goodness they ripped off their tops and stormed the stage.

What classy people these Democrats are.



https://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/ny-bernie-sanders-topless-protest-20200216-pz2tvkclpjektiwqinclvvzw6q-story.html

A group of protesters blew their tops — literally — as Sen. Bernie Sanders was campaigning in Carson City, Nev., on Sunday.

The Democratic presidential hopeful had just finished introducing his wife Jane O'Meara Sanders as “the next First Lady” when a woman walked up to the mic and started rambling about subsidies for the dairy industry, video posted to social media showed.

“Bernie, I’m your biggest supporter and I’m here to ask you to stop propping up the dairy industry and to stop propping up animal agriculture. I believe in you,” she exclaimed before the sound was cut.

Two topless kindred spirits hopped onstage to join her. They poured milk on themselves and preened around the podium for just a few moments before security took the protesters away. 
------------------------------------------------------
'He survived he jungle and lived another day,.'
--------------------------------------‎



She got desperate and though she is a cat, she wrote a book all about it.
https://www.liferichpublishing.com/Bookstore/BookDetail.aspx?BookId=SKU-001250538







No comments: