Tuesday

Quotables: Sharpton on Clinton; Michael Moore and Kung Fu Dialogue

It's Notable, Quotable, Ponderable and Worth the Thought

This Quote Says More About Clinton than Sharpton

A REAL BLABBER-MOUTH

“Once, I was going to meet John Kerry, and I called Bill Clinton for advice. He talked to me all the way from the airport to a restaurant and all the way though lunch and back in the car, a good 50 minutes. Just before I went in to see Kerry, I said goodbye - and when I got inside, Kerry was on the phone with Clinton."

- Al Sharpton in the current issue of Esquire
--------------------------------------------------------------------


The Quote This Week That Says It All

From No Less Than Ben Franklin

"I am for doing good to the poor, but I differ in opinion of the means. I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it."

- Benjamin Franklin
--------------------------------------------------------------------


The Fat Man Spins On

MOORE-ON IN CLINICAL DENIAL

“The days of trying to move the Democratic Party to the right are over. We lost a very close election - a one-state difference - by running the #1 liberal in the Senate. Not bad. The country is shifting in our direction, not to the right.”

Michael Moore on his website yesterday
--------------------------------------------------------------------



And Just For Fun …

"Greetings, large black person. Let us not forget to form
a team up together and go into the country to inflict the pain
of our karate feets on some ass of the giant lizard person."

- English subtitle in kung fu movie

No comments: