Tuesday

Quotable/Notables: A Mother Kills Her Unborn Babies to Avoid Shopping at Costco

It's Notable, Quotable, Ponderable and Worth the Thought
Muth’s Truths Truth About American Idol Fantasia
We understand he took a lot of heat about it, but Chuck Muth recently wrote an excellent and very painfully truthful essay about the latest winner of the American Idol Contest. To quote:
Fantasia Barrino, winner of the recent American Idol contest; an unmarried mother who “dropped out of school in ninth grade, got pregnant and gave birth at age 17.” Obviously, she’s not alone in choosing this dangerous path at such a young age. What’s troubling is that girls such as Fantasia think this is something to be proud of. Indeed, in a song titled “Baby Mama” on her recently released CD, Fantasia refers to single-parent motherhood as “a badge of honor.”

Honor? What’s “honorable” about irresponsibly getting yourself knocked up and bringing a baby into the world when you have no husband, no job and no education? Your baby gets to start life with two strikes against him while standing blindfolded at the plate with a whiffle-ball bat on his shoulder against Nolan Ryan. Gee, what an honor.

We urge you to check out the rest of this essay by Chuck Muth because it’s a wonderful but kind truth about glorifying single parenthood. HERE
=============================================
The Quote This Week That Says It All
Mother of the Year Kills Unborn Babies to Avoid Shopping at Costco
The picture below is for Amy Richards, quoted below her picture. Definitely fine mother material here.
 Posted by Hello


"On the subway, Peter asked, 'Shouldn't we consider having triplets?' And I had this adverse reaction: 'This is why they say it's the woman's choice, because you think I could just carry triplets. That's easy for you to say, but I'd have to give up my life.' Not only would I have to be on bed rest at 20 weeks, I wouldn't be able to fly after 15. I was already at eight weeks. When I found out about the triplets, I felt like: It's not the back of a pickup at 16, but now I'm going to have to move to Staten Island. I'll never leave my house because I'll have to care for these children. I'll have to start shopping only at Costco and buying big jars of mayonnaise. Even in my moments of thinking about having three, I don't think that deep down I was ever considering it." -- Amy Richards, an abortion rights advocate, describes her decision to kill two of her babies, leaving her with a single baby, instead of having triplets .

HERE
=============================================
They’re Baaaaaack
MoveOn.org returns with more wise advice for its loony members. And also carrying the water for the Dem. Party.
- Left-wing activist group MoveOn.org action alert, 1/4/05
"We hate to start the New Year with bad news, but on Thursday, the Senate will consider Alberto Gonzales' nomination to become Attorney General, replacing John Ashcroft. Gonzales is the White House counsel notorious for opening the door to torture at Abu Ghraib and Guantanamo Bay prisons.
Senators should view the Gonzales nomination very skeptically, given this radical history. As part of the upcoming hearings, we're calling on Senators to ask Gonzales to unequivocally renounce torture as an instrument of American olicy."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had already read about the woman who aborted two of her babies so she could just have one. It's unbelievable the lies she must have told herself. It will come back one day to haunt her.