Monday

American Idol Update-Top Five Predictions. Project Runway Teams-More Observation.

PIC OF DAY




American Idol Begins Top Ten
============================

I am, as expected, on the job.

I do, as expected, have a favorite.

Let's over the top ten contenders.

Curtis Finch….not just NO, but hell NO! Guy can rise to some kind of falsetto and thinks it makes him a great singer.

It doesn't.

Janelle Arthur is my favorite. She's cute and a country/western singer, always a very successful genre if such genre should win the big title. Might be a bit too many country western singers so this could be a handicap.

Devin Velez-has a sort of metrosexual look, could make top five.


Paul Jolley-cool name, can do things with that name. I think he is definitely top five this year.

Candace Glover-NO. Needs more vocal control. Don't expect her around much longer.

Lazaro Arbos-now here's an odd name. What kind of name is LAZARO?

Anyway, I suspect this guy to be a bit light in the loafers. Not that there's anything wrong with this. I also do not think he will win, will not make the top 5.

Kree Harrison-speaking of odd names.

I think she's good enough to make top five, even top three.

Burnell Taylor-good strong capable voice. Not exceptional but perfectly fine. Might be time for a black fellow to win this competition. I think he'll be top five.

Amber Holcomb-too young, shaky voice, don't expect her to win but she's got looks and youth so could push thru to top five.

SUMMARY-TOP FIVE:
====================
Janelle Arthur
Paul Jolley
Kree Harrison
Devon Velez
Burnell Taylor

Above are my predictions, thoughts BEFORE the first elimination. Yon reader may peruse top ten actual listed below and compare to my before the elimination thoughts above.

In the interest of fair and balanced one must understand.

Top Ten -actual
================
Candace
Angie
Kree
Lazaro
Amber
Janelle
Burnelle
Paul Jolley
Devon
Curtis


Not necessarily in that order with my right to shuffle around with the passage of time.
=================================================================


Project Runway Teams Rolling Along
==========================================
I'm watching. The team thing leaves me cold.

But this dress I thought was so pretty. And it's made of….guess what?

DUCT TAPE!!!

Well they always have to make clothes from weird stuff but the contenders did very well.

Come back for updates cause I've got some opinions, will share for free.


ENDING WITH A SMILE
=====================











No comments: