Wednesday

The Bachelorette Season 12, Episode….Episode aired 7/18/16. Final four for home town dates.

It started with six but no one knows why. Now it's down to four contenders for Bachelorette Jo-Jo's heart. Only one of them has a paying job!





Official ABC site for Bachelorette

The episode before the one discussed here had Jojo stopping the distribution of roses, leaving six contenders left.

This was odd and became even odder when Jojo took Alex on a one-on-one date and sent him during the date even though the giving of a rose to a one-on-one moving on was not supposed to happen.

Alex did not have a one-on-one date and I suspect that's why Jojo didn't want to drop him in that prior episode.

She seem to think he was lying when he told her he loved her on the one-on-one date.

James, sweet James Taylor, singer and song-writer, but not the famous one, was sent home by Jojo.

I distinctly recall a snippet of a conversation he had with Jojo when he said he thought Jojo and he had a "sweet" relationship.

Man you got a bunch of guys competing against you for a lady's hand, you better be feeling more than "sweet".

Besides, James does not seem to be overly employed and frankly he's not all that good looking.

So let's look at the four guys left.

First there's Jordan and there's been some controversy about Jordon. Even the tabloids reveal that while Jordan declares he was once a quarterback, that never happened. He tried out to be a quarterback but did not make the team.
bach5.22.16jordanJordan

Contestant Biography

Age: 27

Occupation: Former Pro Quarterback

Height: 6’2”

Tattoos: No

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? 1A: Wingman, 1B: Party starter

What are your three best attributes? Humor, energy, empathy

All-time favorite movies: Gladiator, Wedding Crashers, Princess Bride

Do you have any phobias that would prohibit your participation in certain activities? I have a fear of heights, but I’ve been skydiving and I love challenging my fears. Bring it on!

What’s the wildest thing you’ve done in the bedroom? Try to hang a TV on the wall without directions or a stud finder.

If you could do/have any job in the world, what would it be and why? Food Critic, so I could eat at all the best places all the time.

Who is your favorite actor & why? Vince Vaughn, unbelievable monologues.

I love it when my date…: Wants to do something spontaneous.

I hate it when my date…: Doesn’t want to eat in front of me.

Who do you admire most in the world and why? My grandparents. They broke the mold after their generation. They are the most loving people and best example of love and selflessness.
So Jordan is quite handsome and above is his biography. I'd be surprised if Jojo picked Jordan.

Next we have Chase, the only one of the final four that seems to have any kind of regular paying job.
bach5.22.16chaseChase
Age: 27

Occupation: Medical Sales Rep.

Height: 6’3”

Tattoos: Yes. Lion on my left ribs.

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? The laid back one that will have fun no matter the situation I am put in.

What are your three best attributes? Honest, ambitious, sense of humor

All-time favorite movies: Gladiator, Ace Ventura, The Chronicles of Narnia

What’s your best date memory: Sky diving!

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? My dad, to get a better understanding of the decisions he made.

What does your ideal mate look like? Athletic build, natural beauty, perfect teeth.

What’s your biggest date fear? The girl falling in love... and you’re not so into it.

Meatloaf said he would “do anything for love, but he won’t do that.” What will you not do? Sell my truck.

What does being married mean to you? One girl, one commitment – for the rest of forever. Your best friend.
=============
Chase is a nice guy but I still don't think Jojo will pick him. I do think Chase might well be one of the final two.

Next, Robby, the recipient of the group date rose, a good sign.
bach5.22.16robbyRobby

Contestant Biography

Age: 27

Occupation: Former Competitive Swimmer

Height: 6’1”

Tattoos: NONE!

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? Versatile. I can play all three roles but can thrive as the party starter.

What are your three best attributes? Motivated, handsome, genuine

All-time favorite movies: Man on Fire, The Wolf of Wall Street, Interstellar

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? My grandfather on my mom’s side who I never had the chance to meet. My mom speaks so highly of him and tells me we are extremely similar in the men we grew to become.

Are you comfortable wearing swimwear in public? Yes, I have spent more of my life in a Speedo than in everyday clothes! #swimmerproblems

What is your favorite flower? Honeysuckle – delicious!

Do you like to dress up or do you prefer casual attire as a rule? I love more than anything to dress up!

Do you plan on having kids someday? If yes, how many and why? Yes!! And hopefully soon! 3 … 4 … 5 … whatever my future wife and I are comfortable with. But coming from a large family, there’s no chance we stop at two!

Do you consider yourself a romantic and why? Hopeless romantic. Because there is nothing more satisfying than a genuine, big smile from the girl you would give the world to.

Done Reading 
==========
==================

Now unless a "former competitive swimmer" has a job that pays, they are still only a FORMER competitive swimmer.

I think Robby is kind of a wimp and Jojo only gave him a rose to save his feelings.

Now we come down to the guy who SHOULD win, at least as I see it.
bach5.22.16lukeLuke

Contestant Biography

Age: 31

Occupation: War Veteran

Height: 6’1”

Tattoos: No

Would you describe yourself as “the party-starter,” “the wingman” or “the laid back one”? Party starter!

What are your three best attributes? Competence, patience, empathy for others

All-time favorite movies: Lonesome Dove, Forrest Gump, Step Brothers

Meatloaf said he would “do anything for love, but he won’t do that.” What will you not do? I’ll do anything for love. I’m a trooper/team player.

If you could have lunch with one person, who would it be and why? Mark Cuban, because I want to know what he thinks made him successful.

If you could be any superhero, which one would you be and why? Superman, because he’s got swag and powers.

I hate it when my date…: Talks about an ex, can’t make up her mind, or name drops.

If you could be someone else for just one day, who would it be and why? POTUS, just to know the context of being the leader of the free world.

What does being married mean to you? It means two people who consider themselves best friends, lovers and soulmates, decide to take on life together and build a life and family of their own.

=================
First, Luke is very handsome. VERY handsome. Second, he is from Texas, he knows how to handle a horse and he can effortlessly shoot a skeet out of the sky.

He also taught Jojo how to shoot that skeet.

Now Luke also appears to not have any gainful employment. It says he is a "war veteran" but I don't think that's any kind of paying occupation.

I'm sure Luke has some kind of job as probably do the former Quarterback and competitive swimmer.

I predict….Bachelor for this year's Bachelorette, JoJo-LUKE!

Chase is second place chance.

==============
To read back posts of The Bachelorette Season 12, Click on "Bachelorette 2016" under"Categories" on the sidebar.

Consider entering your email address to get all new posts on this series, which is posted within three days of the episode.

Gossip, snark and observations you'll not see elsewhere always available here.

No comments: