Saturday

AGT Review: Fantasy Edition; Political Update; American Medicine and Me, Laughs and Free Opinions

  I have enclosed three pictures of myself, one as a young child, another as a young woman and, finally, a picture I took just a few days ago right after I had my carotid artery stenosis.  This basically involved threading a smallish tool via your groin artery and on and up around your lungs up through your neck.


The picture to the left if of me the day after leaving the hospital.  The big red mark on my neck is turning normal skin color although the red is extending around my neck as it seems to be pointing.

Nonetheless, I have had very little pain, I am very appreciative of the hospital folk as I am not, and have never been, an easy patient to handle.

I like to point out that I consider myself a fortunate recipient of modern American medicine.  Although I too have lived through the recent pandemic and now some thing for old people called RSV and yes, American medicine has made considerable profit from it all.

Still and so,  the steps in cardiovascular medicine have been amazing.  Americans today can add ten years to the life that they expected back in 1950 when I was born.

----------------------------------------------------



Oddly enough, what with my beloved Ravens losing against Taylor Swift and Trump winning New Hampshire and Nikki Haley hoping that South Carolina will not forget her it is oddly this sudden uproar over a local Register of Wills and disputes everywhere about all this.  For now, note that our local Sussex County Republican Women's Club is having a luncheon where it is expected that Mr. Fuller will answer questions and clear his name.
There have been letters about taking Fuller off of his duties on HOTB.  I have included about the upcoming meeting with Fuller by the Sussex County Republican Women's Club.  Eric Bodenweiser is leading this effort to get rid of Fuller.

I will be looking into this.

As for current national political races....I do not especially like Nikki Haley but do think she is running to be Trump's VP choice.  It is really time for President Biden to retire to Rehoboth Beach.  I think Trump is our guy and he will win in November of 2024.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

America's Got Talent-Fantasy Edition

This version of America's Got Talent is very original.  What they do it have the four hosts who choose former AGT contenders and cheer them on.

One of my favorite is Hurricane the Dog, who already won once.  Beyond that there are a few who stand to win, to include a 3 girl group of great singers, a very funny comedian.



I am still for my buddy Hurricane.
------------------------------------------------


Time to Smile








No comments: