Thursday

Compliments: I Must Blush

Comments, Responses and Further Info.


Modesty Lost the Battle

It was a major mental war but sometimes you gotta toot your own horn. I receive comments from a variety of sources, including email, FreeRepublic responses and comments placed on this very Blog. Below are two comments I received this past week that not only fill me with pride but an odd humility as well.

As the cliche goes"you are truly a breath of fresh air" and are you ever. I am a retired FDNY firefighter who was at the WTC and deployed to Iraq-- coming back was such an adjustment. I could not comprehend the hate for Pres. Bush and this country by so many in the media. The arrogance of Kerry, Edwards and Clinton to lie about their prior statements about WMD's bogles my mind. The internet and individuals like yourself have changed for the better our ability to gain access to the real world not filtered by a choice few. Thanks Again


I withheld his name for privacy in the above comment but note the commenter’s amazing history and service to our country. And this man is complimenting me? God bless you, sir and as always, God Bless America.

And the following:

neat blog. Thanks!


And thank you all from one humble Blogger.

No comments: