Saturday

So You Think You Can Tell a Real Smile from a Fake Smile?

WebSite of the Week-Quirky, Interesting, Funny…When Creativity is Unleashed With No Censorship, You Never Know What You'll Get


Self Proclaimed Expert on Human Nature Fails Miserably

Said expert being mine own wise self. Thanks to the gang at the Creativity Circle, this web site on judging faked from real smiles passed my in-box. As I took the test I was just too cool. I could discern every lying smile and easily identify the real ones.

Except I failed miserably but after all done, the explanation humbled me.
Take the Test



TOMORROW-What's Ahead-New Tax Code, Supreme Court Nominations and in 2006 a very interesting senate race in New York. Also, Quotes that make us ponder from Saudi Arabia to Michael Moore

No comments: