Sunday

JONATHAN LUNA
=================
He had been stabbed 36 times, mostly shallow cuts. His body was found, face down, in the muddy waters of a small creek in Amish Pennsylvania. His death appears to have been from drowning, with the unstated supposition that had he not been in the creek he would have eventually bled out from his wounds.

There's many interesting facets of the Jonathan Luna case, including one factoid I found so very telling yet is buried beneath the verbiage and reporting on this case.

Start here on this initial post with the detail of Luna’s death and information on his life before his odd journey to Pennsylvania in the middle of the night.

Here’s a post compiled almost six months after the initial post. I re-visit my original post and theory concerning Jonathan Luna’s death and found I am still correct as to how it came down.

A commenter challenges my theory about Jonathan Luna. In this post I break down that challenge with no mercy.

 Posted by Hello

No comments: