Tuesday

Movie Compilation

Movie review header


DISCLAIMER: Movie Reviews

I never see a first-run movie so any movie reviews I do are likely older ones. But if you're looking to rent a DVD for the weekend, or just want a new perspective on a movie you remember fondly, or not-so-fondly, read on.


  • "Little Shop of Horrors"


  • It's campy and kookie and I loved the Broadway show. Here's a review of the MOVIE "Little Shop of Horrors".

    HERE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • "The Thing About My Parents


  • The best thing about the movie "The Thing About My Folks" is a certain actor's acting.

    HERE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • "Prime"


  • Also, a review of the movie "PRIME" starring Meryl Streep. It's got a clever and laughable plot yet Streep brings an element of fine acting to this tale of a Psychologist whose patient is having an affair with her son.

    HERE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Movie Review-Chicken Little


  • Also, a review of the animated film "Chicken Little". Which I saw three times in total and let me tell you why.

    HERE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Movie Review of "Poseidon"


  • Also, a movie review of the TWO movies depicting the sinking of the mighty ship known as the Poseidon.

    Hint...the newer version "POSEIDON" not as good as the older "The Poseidon Adventure", even with newer and improved special effects of our day.

    HERE
    ~~~~~~~~~~~

    No comments: