Friday

Political Tidbits-A Sarcastic Look at the Crop of Presidential Contenders-Dem and Repub.

What we have here is a Political Tidbit post that is mostly a tongue-in-cheek, gossipy look at both the Dem and Repub contenders for the 2008 presidential election.

Yep, including Hillary. Got lots on Hillary. Including some tidbits on her famous husband.


Pic of the Day
Woman's Jeep with Military pics in honor of son




Political Tidbits

Let Us Begin With a Laugh

Middle-of-the-road politicians political cartoon


As I peruse the list of candidates, both Democrat and Republican, who have decided that their own fine selves are worthy of leading this nation, well I just don't know what to think.

So to kick off the 2008 presidential campaign that will likely kick into high gear now that summer is passed I offer this post of light-hearted political gossip, some tongue-in-cheek commentary and some fine sarcasm.

We begin with Fred Thompson who is, I'll assert now but reserve the right to change my mind as if my wont as a Blogger and a female, my choice for the 2008 nod.

Funny Fred Thompson political pic


Thompson recently threw his hat into the political ring and by me it was about time. I got so tired of hearing about his intention to run I all but threw in the towel myself.

Fred's been getting a lot of flack about his method of announcing, which was on the Tonight show. Further, horrors, the man didn't participate in the New Hampshire debate and scuttlebutt has it that the New Hampshire politicos were not happy.

Boo-freaking-hoo. First, New Hampshire? So okay the state has early primaries but their nominee choice has hardly been indicative of anything. Moving on, what the hell gives New Hampshire some sort of top of the pile status in terms of political debate? What is New Hampshire famous for? Does this little state physically so far out of mainstream America deserve some kind of special treatment?

Bah humbug. I admire Fred all the more for giving those bunch of mountain goats the political middle finger.

Hillary, Hillary, Hillary

Hillary icon as a nut cracker


First, this woman was a first lady. Yes she's also the junior senator from New York but she bought that seat outright. With a little help from Red China and Norman Hsu.

From the LA Times:
WASHINGTON -- For the last 15 years, California authorities have been trying to figure out what happened to a businessman named Norman Hsu, who pleaded no contest to grand theft, agreed to serve up to three years in prison and then seemed to vanish.

Myself did a fine analysis of this Hsu fellow and the details behind his national scam which has the Democrats peeing upon our feet whilst telling us it's raining. On this Blog post I do an analysis of Norman Hsu, how he operates, his total lack of talent and IQ and who is really behind the man.

Hillary recently announced she will be returning $850,000 raised and contributed to her campaign by Mr. Hsu. I don't know about yon reader, but in my neck of the woods, $850,000 is a LOT of money.

We are to believe that Hillary knew nothing about this man raising so much for her campaign? Goodness there's pictures of Hsu and Hillary all over the Internet.

Further, does Hillary only have to SAY that she's going to return the money or donate it to charity? Are we not entitled to some proof that she really does this? Can't anyone SAY they're going to return the money.

Finally, if I rob a bank, do I get off if I return the money?

What's even more scary about the Hillary candidacy is, yup you guessed it, her husband. The man who dabbled with Monica while Osama planned his dirty deed has looked into the possibility of running for VP to his wife's presidential bid.

From the Dailymail:
Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton told a talk show her husband, Bill, had "looked into" running as her vice president.

Appearing on the David Letterman show on Thursday, the talk-show host asked if Bill Clinton could serve as her vice president should she be elected to the White House.

Remember, one cannot have enough Bill Clinton.

Rudy Giuliani's Biggest Problem and Why He'll Not Get My Vote

Well there is that bit about Mr. G being one nasty somebody, even to his kids.

From NYMAG.com:
5. The kids aren't listed in Giuliani's bio on his Web page.

6. He skipped his son's high-school graduation.

7. He went to Caroline's but left without speaking to her. "I am celebrating with my mom, my stepfather, my brother, and our other family members," she said then.

Mr. G's current wife is also a pip now that I think about it. I read that the bitch gets a separate airline seat for her HANDBAG!

Hey, I've had enough bitches for First Lady. Mr. G can forget about it.

Guillini as a cross dresser


With all that, Mr. G's biggest problem is...tada....his name is entirely too damn difficult to spell.

If he does get elected I'll just have to call him President G.

Mitt Romney

I have one question for Romney. You had five sons, couldn’t one of them have joined the military?

I’m just saying…

Mitt has a cute web site and his hair is almost as nice as John Edwards’.

Mitt is my second choice so far in this year of our Lord 2007.

Romney and the men's room


John Edwards

Forget about it. This man talks about Two Americas so much that his audience…well one is pictured below.

They sleep while John Edwards speaks


Obama?

No way. This country may need a lot of things but it does not need a president named Obama.

Reality Check

Below is a pic I came across and you must smile. The picture illustrates those areas in midtown Manhattan that currently receive farm subsidies.

Heh.

Manhattan farm subsidies map


Just remember, when you cast your vote next November, you’ll be voting for someone able to grab the most pork.

We Didn’t Forget President Bush

Just for laughs…..

Bush joke about brazilians killed


FOCUS ON POLITICAL TIDBITS
==========================
With each entry into Political Tidbits a little bit of history is recorded. So okay, maybe the two to three people a day who read this Blog would not be considered historians of note but I say a review of the past as recorded by the folks...which would be me, can reveal a lot about the culture of an era.

With a mind to my future generations who should read this online journal, I submit the following as posts of note.

Jimmy Carter was the worst president of the United States. Pay no attention to the men behind the curtains who would change history with tales of this American Man of LaMancha who charged at windmills in a misguided quest to fatten his own private diplomacy firm.

I lived through Carter's presidency and that makes me as knowledgeable as the mighty historians as to how life was with a "misery index" that was gauged ever day.

The picture on this Blog post of President Bush really upset Fox's Bill O'Reilly. Of course the pic that upset O'Reilly had Senator Joe Lieberman in the screen...well check it out for yourselves.

They say we all have a twin on the planet and I've found Nancy Pelosi's . Indeed, and Pelosi's twin was too a famous female and was too a bit of a dim bulb.

She tried to make the now dead Tookie Williams look like a teddy bear of a man although he was a cold-blooded murderer and gang leader. Here's a Blog record of Tookie's girlfriend's run for Governor of California.

Digg!

Add POST to Technorati Favorites

No comments: