Wednesday

Dancing With the Stars Spring 2013 Begins! Some Predictions...First Being...WATCH THE FOOTBALL STAR!




PIC OF DAY



Dancing With the Stars
=============================



Dancing With the Stars Spring 2013 Starts Off With Really Good and Really Bad.

The first night results were as follows:

Zendaya/ Val 24
Kellie/ Derek21
Alexandra/ Mark 21-16 years old
Dorothy/ Tristan 21
Ingo/ Kym20
Jacoby/ Karina 20
Sean /Peta19
Victor /Lindsay 18
Lisa/ Gleb18
Wynonna /Tony18
Andy/ Sharna….17
D.L. / Cheryl 12

So okay, some of the celebrities I know...Dorothy Hammil, Kellie Pickler, Sean Lowe, Wynonna, Andy Dick, D.L. Houghly. I don't know of Zendaya at all but she came out in top on the first show of ABC's "Dancing With the Stars" 2013.

I have a couple of observations about this year's candidates but for now I am mostly watching with impartial eyes.

First, do not be fooled by Jacoby's standing. He's a football player, he knows how to practice, he's fluid of movement. I see him as one of the top three, if not the winner.

That Zendaya woman is also a contender, do not dismiss.

Finally Kellie Pickler looks good but she's up against a 16 year old. It will be interesting to watch these two.


ENDING WITH A SMILE
=====================







A Jewish Smile
===================

The Jewish E L B O W

A Jewish grandmother is giving directions to her grown grandson who is
coming to visit with his wife.
"You come to the front door of the apartment. I am in apartment 301 .
There is a big panel at the front door. With your elbow, push button
301. I will buzz you in.
Come inside, the elevator is on the right. Get in, and with your elbow,
push 3.
When you get out, I'm on the left. With your elbow, hit my doorbell."
"Grandma, that sounds easy, but, why am I hitting all these buttons with
my elbow? .........

"What . . . .. .. You're coming empty handed?"

No comments: