Tuesday

1/24/23-LET THE GYM VISITS BEGIN!!!

 Daily Miscellany


Thoughts and flashes of brilliance that enter my head from nowhere.

Enjoy.  Or abhor, depending on the effect of my "wisdom".


And so I went to the gym last night as I had made my vow to attend and use a gym on a daily basis.  This is the Flex gym and is located in Georgetown around the circle and then straight through to Dupont Highway.  On route 113 (Dupont Hiway), there will be a shopping center with a Rite-Aid and a bunch of stores.

I used this gym last year but I find that this year it has expanded.
------------------------------------------------



















Above is the expansion of the gym.  There were plenty of users and I even managed to use some of the exercise equipment myself.



Above is the gym's logo, big and clear.

To those who would like to go to the gym with me, we can work it out.  Right now I plan on going to the gym on Monday and Wednesday.

No comments: