Sunday

1/28/23-Paul Pelosi, Tyre Nichols and Ronna McDaniels

 Daily Miscellany


Thoughts and flashes of brilliance that enter my head from nowhere.

Enjoy.  Or abhor, depending on the effect of my "wisdom".


TYRE NICHOLS...WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?

I have been watching that horrible video of up to five Tennessee cops beating the hell our of this guy.  It's, as of this writing, not at all clear why he was being stopped while driving by the police although it's been rumored that one of the cops declared Tyre tried to get the cop's gun.

Whatever the case, FIVE cops beat on this guy, eventually killing him!

Barely mentioned on all the video coverage is the fact that ALL of the cops doing the tasing, kicking (in the head) and punching....were black.

Now I don't think this fact much matters.  Cops, no matter their color, are not judges and juries.  Tyre should be alive today.

May he rest in peace.
---------------------------------------------------
Ronna McDaniel re-elected GOP CHAIR

I am surprised.  She did an ok job in her prior years as GOP chair.

I didn't trust her then, this niece of Mitt Romney, and I don't trust her now.
-------------------------------------------------

I do not quite understand the entirety of this weird story.

If yon reader wants, I shall dictate what I think was going on with all that.

I do not think Mr. Pelosi is homosexual and I don't think that meeting of that theme.  I do think there had been some connection between these two men and it was, on that night, unwelcome.

There was also a hammer involved.

Heh.  I will study the matter more.
--------------------------------------------------

TIME FOR A SMILE


No comments: