Sunday

1.31.23-The "SPare", thoughts on the Russia/Ukraine War; Autobiography

 Daily Miscellany


Thoughts and flashes of brilliance that enter my head from nowhere.

Enjoy.  Or abhor, depending on the effect of my "wisdom".

---------------------------------------------------
MEGHAN MARKLE ON "CASTLE"

Forgive the awful pictures but it happened so suddenly.

First allow me to explain.  I do quite like the British as they founded our country and America wouldn't be half as wonderful as it is were we not started by the Brits.

I was very intrigued by the funeral of Queen Elizabeth recently.

So I am now in the process of reading "Spare" by Prince Harry, son of current King Charles III and deceased Princess Diana.

That boy don't know how to write but his book, as I've read so far, is shocking.

Anyway, "Castle" is one of my favorite shows and I kept seeing the name Meghan Markle.  Finally I took a picture of the person on the TV screen. Yes, THAT IS MEGHAN MARKLE!!!

Now I know that Markle has been on many American TV shows and she and husband Harry of Sussex are working hard to make big names for themselves but I figure so what?  


Meghan Markle will be known more than William's wife and I say, more power to her.

I will do a book review on this book after I read the entire thing.
===========================================
Update on Paul Pelosi

I feel a bit silly about the Paul Pelosi incident but I will justify.

First, apparently Paul P. was innocent, about to be attacked in his home, not meeting some mysterious boyfriend with a hammer.  With all information known but with no explanation from Paul P. or Nancy, we learn that Paul P. was trying to keep the incident low key, fighting over the hammer, trying to summon the police without causing a fuss.

Actually it's a good story.  Paul P' tried to get it over with without too big a fuss.  Somebody didn't lock the doors.....dumb.  And, of course, someone in the media says it was all a Trump trick.

Can't lose an opportunity to blame Trump.
--------------------------------------------------
Editorial......Ukraine vs Russia


It was my hope to submit a wonderful editorial on the subject of American involvement with Ukraine against Russia.

However, I do not like this American involvement, I do not understand why America is involved in this matter, and frankly, I'm not sure either of these countries are worth endless American effort and dollars.

First of all, the President of Ukraine is this Zelensky character who is a dancer of some renown.  Some might say that's admirable but I am not impressed.  It seems to THIS American that all Zelensky does really  besides dancing, is asking for money.

Then there is the confusion of NATO and nuclear warheads and for God's sake, President Biden can't even keep the immigrants out of our country or remove Americans from Afghanistan much less conduct and win any kind of war.

So while I wish I could take a side, I wish America would just get out and we had a leader that could lead.

But this Ukraine/Russia war makes no sense to me.
----------------------------------------------------------

Announcement of Autobiography to Come

I hereby announce my intend to do what I think everyone should do in their lifetime.

Which is, specifically, write their own autobiography.

Right now I must stipulate that my autobiography is no gem, I will win no prizes for those that admire me or the righteousness of my life.

In fact, allow me to start my autobiography with the grade I would award the totality of my life, which is a C+.

Keep eye open and talk to me about helping YOU write your autobiography.

You don't think that someday your offspring will be curious about your life?

Give it some thought.
---------------------------------------------------

TIME FOR A SMILE



No comments: