Sunday

Amazing Race and much more in weekly blog post 11.12.23

 In my weekly summary I will combine all that moved me to include my thoughts on the matter.  Thus reviews of local restaurants might be included with reviews of books or television shows.  There will probably always be some political thought included weekly but by all means, come and read what interests and pass by that which does not.

11/12/2023

I write this on the date above and since early October 2023 the Muslim terrorist group called Hamas suddenly up and attacked Israel citizens and killed, it is estimated, almost 2,000 Israelis and captured  a bunch of hostages.

Since then it’s been the most confusing series of events that I’ve lived through.  It began with the alleged Israeli attack on the hospital.  Right from the start Hamas lies and blames Israel but hey, all is fair in love and war.

President Biden speaks out of both sides of his mouth telling Israel to stop it as well as Hamas.

Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu vows he will not stop the attack on Gaza until the hostages are all accounted for and the infamous tunnels underneath schools and hospitals will be destroyed.

Meanwhile, much of the world is out marching AGAINST Israel whose only crime as the world can see is trying to live alongside the Palestinians in peace and harmony.

The Israelis, indeed Jews over the planet, need to come together.  I know the Muslims have a strange culture but that same culture  seems to not respect life. 

Right now, America needs leaders.

Biden is no leader.

Follows is my essay question for the Jews.

https://patfish.blogspot.com/2023/11/question-for-jews.html

----------------------

Nov. 11 was Veterans Day.  God bless them all.  The following picture was displayed at Dover Air Force…where Biden always lands.


-----------------

I have watched Kelly Ripa through the years although I would not call myself any kind of devoted fan.  I recall the one guy, can see his face, forget his name, then there was the one she fought with, then there was the American Idol guy and now….TADA….MARK CONSUELOS!!!

I wouldn’t call myself a devoted fan of Kelly and Mark but I do like to put feet up and watch shows with interesting guests, some entertainment and so on.  I am especially intrigued by Kelly and Mark.  Would yon reader like to work with their spouse all the time?

Not saying it’s not possible and quite frankly, I think my husband and I could have survived it but only if we had no other choice.


But consider the participants hosting the Kelly and Mark morning show.  Kelly….what does she weigh fifty, maybe sixty pounds?  Is her waist what?  15 inches.  And she has…well let’s just say she not big-busted although she does assert that she nursed her children.

And then there’s Mark Consuelos and I find it puzzling how often Mark refers to being away from home.  Though they both do discuss their bedroom habits and yes Mark Consuelos is a very handsome man.

But I like the daily feature of fooling Mark, which he often loses.

-------------------



I am a fan of the Amazing Race.  In fact, I am a big fan of reality shows  For now…what I know as of this writing…Gregg and John are brothers and were team #1 in the show of 11/9/23.  Robin and Chelsea…childhood friends Robin and Chelsea came in as TEAM #2.

Todd and Ashleigh….don’t know their relationship…were TEAM #3.  Rob and Corey were TEAM #4. 

Andrea and Malania were doomed from the first when they missed their scheduled transportation.

I will catch up on this, my favorite reality show, and provide opinions next week.

-------------------------------

Capriotti’s

This is a review of a sandwich shop that is near me.  Capriotti’s might be near yon reader but if not interested, scroll on by.

I had one of Capriotti’s meatball subs because most times you can never go wrong with a meatball sub.  No matter the sub provider, a meatball sub usually has about three meatballs in it, tomato sauce and mozzarella cheese.  There might be variations on this, but whether in Cambodia or North Carolina, you’ll do well to stick with a meatball sub.



My meatball sub was about a “B”.  Not the best, not the worst.  I had some mashed potatoes, which were instant don’t tell me not, and a container of gravy, from a can I’m sure. 

Not that instant mashed potatoes or canned gravy are a bad thing but….well let me do some more research on the subject.

My daughter also had a sandwich.  She said she will never eat there again.

---------------

Gossip Item of the Week

What’s the deal with that Kelce guy and Taylor Swift are one big publicity making machine.

And that’s my final thought on the matter.

------------------------------------------

TIME FOR A SMILE



No comments: